Special items are often equipped to complete quests.
- Gazer Soul Catcher Urn - This item appears when you accept the quest Soul Gazing. Once you complete it, it will disappear.
- Ritual Amazon Armor - This item appears when you accept the quest Rite of Passage. Once you complete it, it will disappear.
- Amnesia Elixir - This item appears by completing floors 3, 6, 9 and 99 in the Labyrinth of Chaos, or by defeating the Demon King and the Ancient Dragon at the Tower of Mirages for the first time. It appears only once for each floor you find them, with the exception of the last floor of the Labyrinth of Chaos, where you can get an elixir any time that you defeat the Demon King there. The elixir allows you to reset your skill points, except those used in the skill Deep Pockets, so that you can allocate them in a different way. You use it in the Adventurers Guild. It will be consumed once you use it.
- Seal of the Conqueror - This item appears by defeating the Demon King for the first time in the Labyrinth of Chaos or the Tower of Mirages, defeating the Ancient Dragon at the Tower of Mirages for the first time and by burying bones that have it equipped at Canaan Temple. It boosts the stats of the character that's holding it in his bag. Only works in Infernal or Ultimate Difficulty. For each additional floor that you complete in the Labyrinth of Chaos, the seal will grant a more powerful boost up to 25% when the 99 floor of the Labyrinth or Chaos is completed. Its effect works on any stage, but does not stack with another seal in a bag. Completing floors in the Tower of Mirages does not increase the boost of the seal. At top level, these are the stats affected:
- 25% up attack
- 25% up defense
- 25% increase rate of critical (Applies to Elves)
- 25% reduces MP consumption (Applies to Sorceress and Wizard)
- 25% reduces Power Smash cool down (Applies to Amazon, Dwarf and Fighter)